- Congratulations Christian for recieving the Gene-H Kruger grant!
- Good job Marc for winning the 3rd poster presentation prize at Journée Phare!
- Everything you ever wanted to know about macrocycles is in the brand new book "Practical Medicinal Chemistry with Macrocycles," edited by Éric Marsault and Mark Peterson!
- Welcome to Meryl-Farelle Oye-Mintsa-Mi-Mba, who starts her MSc with us.
- The lab welcomes four new interns: Laurine Darcel, from ENCSMu, Anthony Béchard-Beaudoin (BSc Pharmacology) and Audrey Picard (BSc Chemistry), from University of Sherbrooke, and Charles Rumsby, from Bishop's University.
- Yohan Malki, from ENSCM, begins his internship in the lab.