- Organization of the Journée Phare, which became in only 3 years a milestone in Pharmacology in Québec: 240 participants, 100 presentations. Congratulations to the students on the organizing committee (among whom Éloïc) who did all the work: exceptional!
- Éloïc, Hugo, Christine and Marc-André present their research at the Journée Phare
- Congratulations to Philippe for getting an MSc scholarship from FRSQ !
- Christine presents her first didactic seminar
- Hugo and Christine present their research at the Great Lakes GPC Retreat (Montebello, Qc)
- Christine presents her works at the American Peptide Smposium (Chicago)
- Christine and Éloïc present their research at the Club de Recherche Clinique du Québec (Tremblant)
- The graduate course in medicinal chemistry starts (PHR714)
- Hugo completes his MSc and starts PhD
- Éloïc and Alex present their first didactic seminar
- Marc Sousbie (Master University of Grenoble, France) join the lab for his PhD
- Gabriel Bélanger joins the lab for his COOP internship
- Hugo leaves for Japan for a 3-month internship in Pr Gozoh Tsujimoto’s lab at Kyoto University. Congraulations for getting a travel scholarship!
- Alex, Éloïc and Hassan present their research at the National CSC Meeting in Montreal
- Congratulations to Alex for a scholarship from IPS !
- Organization of the first ACFAS medicinal chemistry colloquium : 30 presentations, 50 articipants. Congratulations to Hugo for the best poster prize ! Presentations from Alex and Dominic.
- Dominic presents his first didactic seminar
- Macrocycles are great cycles: opportunities and challenges of macrocycles in drug discovery - available online in J. Med. Chem. Perspective (E. Marsault & M. Peterson)
- Tomatidine inhibits the replication of S. aureus Small-Colony Variants in Cystic Fibrosis airway epithelial cells - available online in Antimicrob. Agents Chemother.(G. Mitchell, M. Gattuso, G. Grondin, E. Marsault, K. Bouarab, F. Malouin)
- Christine Mona (Master University Montpellier, France) joins the lab for her PhD, co-supervision E. Escher
- Félix Chagnon (Bsc University of Sherbrooke) returns to the labo for his MSc